****NEW SJF forum! Please re-register**** http://sjfixed.org/forum/

Click to register. :)

http://sjfixed.org/forum/

Thanks everyone and sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Please update your bookmarks.

Re: ****NEW SJF forum! Please re-register**** http://sjfixed.org/forum/

benitosan
I assume that you guys should close this forum then? Its going to get confusing w/2 SJfixed sites.

Re: ****NEW SJF forum! Please re-register**** http://sjfixed.org/forum/

Yea im going to close it once the transition is completely made to the new one.

Re: ****NEW SJF forum! Please re-register**** http://sjfixed.org/forum/

benitosan
Cool, thanks for clearing that up, i guess we need to spread the word on the old forum to switch to the new one.  I'm liking the format of the new forum too, good job Alex on that one!

Technical Help

anisazula
Virus removal software is a tremendous solution for your computer and in fact for yourself, too, since antivirus removes every hindrance from your path and provides you with regular alerts to stay safe online. Your online reputation is so important so on protect it efficiently and effectively. Everyone searches for the simplest antivirus software to bring effective ways to eradicate viruses and to stop online hacking. Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Download Garmin Express | Rand McNally Update | Garmin.com/mapupdates | Mywifi Ext | belkin router setup | Belkin router setup | belkin range extender setup | Belkin Login | Belkin Router Login