Monday 4/28/08 ride

tinaballs
time: 6:45 pm
where: water fountain event center at sjsu campus

if you get there early just wait around til after 7:10 to see if there are any late comers.
It looks like great weather yall... let's ride again!

408.904.8185
call tina

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

climbarock
mind if I come thru with a geared bike?

I'd love to ride fixed but it'll be kinda hard without cranks and handle bars.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

Jeff ES EF
If you's desparate, swap 'em out! hahahahah

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

climbarock
kinda hard trying to clamp a 31.8 into a 26.0 stem. Plus, I would never butcher my baby, not even if it's for an hour.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

Jeff ES EF
I was jusss kiddddin' but....I have extra cranks and bars....hmmm.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

climbarock
This post was updated on .
I knew you were kidding. To be honest, I'm missing a lot more than just cranks.

Cranks,BB,chain are coming in today. Seatpost and brakes are MIA(no tracking, or not even shipped yet).

I'm still looking to pick up small things like tape.

I've been looking everywhere for a cheap stem, something along the lines of a Frog or Motus. classic looks, with a removable faceplate. I refuse to convert to a threadless or get that ugly salsa.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

Jeff ES EF
I don't believe in threadless. but dammnnn put it together fast and come out next tuesday with it!

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

Why dont you believe in threadless. Its secure?!

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

dieslow
i'm down...once i get my bike all together.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

Jeff ES EF
I dung naooo! Isss so ugly!

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

corporate p
i don't really know what jeffsf is trying to say, but i personally like the stems that are used for threaded headsets as opposed to stems that are used for threadless.  this has nothing to do with how headsets look or if i "believe in them or not".

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

jimsantos
hey I have a soma, black, 1/8", 18t cog if you want it.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

climbarock
boooo...and I was all getting ready to ride. Even broke out the summer gloves today.

no one showed up

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

Jeff ES EF
Seriously! I was there. Even rode around Pizza My Heart and Cluck U's. Nobody.

Re: Monday 4/28/08 ride

tinaballs
tuesdayy