MATTS FIXIE PART

Robby
FILMER- ROBBY
BIKER-MATT

MOBBIN SAN JOSE

ENJOY :) ) ) ) ) Hit me up if u guys wanna FILM!

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

The video looks good Robby! Good shit man! Very nice work. Matt is doin some badass shit.

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

Robby
Thanks MAN!!!! appreciate it! I just picked up a fisheye lens! Peep it! Lets Film People. MAKE AN SJ FIXED VIDEO? yEA? hahah

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

Roscoe
Sweet vids Robby,  nice to see some local riding

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

BRRUNO
that little vato is dope..

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

unvanished
fuckin ill shit.

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

Thermite
DAMN KIDS!!!

Good shit kid!!!  Matt, I had some good footage of you from the SJBike Party but guess what?  ... I lost my cam on the ride!   Who has two thumbs and it's an idiot?  I AM!

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

locOloc
ahhh matt let me get ur autograph ahahahaha
we the non-conformers

Re: MATTS FIXIE PART

crisone
Dope vids, clean editing.....