LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Jeff ES EF
So I'm in SJ a bit longer this week until Saturday for a fucking final. Let's ride any day! Tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday! Let's see who can come out the most on one of those days and we'll do a nice loop in some warm ass weather! Let's do this! I'm hoping for a Thursday or Friday ride to relieve some stress for the school week being over. Post away!

Cell:
4153352800 Call it if you wanna ride randomly or something. Fashoooo!

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

JellyMeetsJam
I say we do a friday ride and fuck around in front of city hall and or in some parking garages

san jose needs a time for stupid track bike tricks too haha

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Jeff ES EF
Done and DONE! hahahaha Dizzzown for that SFFIXED-style trick seshhhhhh bruh! lol.

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Jeff ES EF
http://norcalcyclingnews.com/2008/05/06/hey-blogosphere-now-requesting-some-attendance/

Yo, we should go do the trick sesh/fuckaround and then afterwards head on over to Hellyer around 7pm to watch some races, yeeeeeeeeaaahhh? Just a suggestion.

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Cupcake-2
if you feel like riding the highway 17 or driving, santa cruz has its CRANK mob on this friday, which is pretty much critical mass but without the prentention and wayyyyy more drunk, debauched, and most of the time, eventually naked in hot tubs. its most of the santa cruz crew, PLUS a bunch of noobs (like, noob to bikes in general, which usually means that they do dumb shit like randomly turning left RIGHTINFRONTOFYOU) BUTTT its tons-o-funs. it starts 9:45 in SCruz, if you are interested.
also, my friend it putting on a race on may 18th in scruz, and the $10 fee includes beer and food. his races are really good, so people should try to make it out. and there is an all girls alleycat on the 17th, but i think if you wear a dress boys can race too.

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

fursure whats the times and all that? lets meet up friday for this

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

JellyMeetsJam
I'm down to check out Hellyer for a bit but riding 17 sound hellish

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Im down to ride. Whenever. Just call.

408-386-0433c

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Cupcake-2
JellyMeetsJam wrote
I'm down to check out Hellyer for a bit but riding 17 sound hellish
oooops, i meant the hwy 17 bus, not the highway itself...

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Jeff ES EF
hahahaha! Shit, that'd be a fucking CLIIIIMMBBBB

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Cupcake-2
jeffSF wrote
hahahaha! Shit, that'd be a fucking CLIIIIMMBBBB
yeah nooooo kidding. ive seen weekend warriors on the hwy by lexington but i think they just stay in that area, not the whole thing. plus it would be SUPER sketch

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

JellyMeetsJam
so what's the plan/who's down

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

Jeff ES EF
We should meet up around like 5pm just to fuck around and get a trick sesh in at a parkinglot of wide area of some sort. hahahah But yeah. 5ish would be the time that we're shooting for. Unless we can meet up earlier cause I won't have shit to do (attention HS kids/frenchy) Maybe like 4:30? But yeah. We should do that so we can have time to trick around and then around 6ish we can head over to hellyer and check the race thing out. Heard there will be food! But not too sure on it. Let's just do whatever. Chill-ass ride.

Tomorrow just call 4153352800 to find us if we're not at the fountain. FASHOOO.

Re: LET'S RIDE FRIDAY 5/9 THIS WEEK!!

kidtwist-2
tentatively in..
i may have something going on till around then
gimme a call
4083987581

and jeff, you gotta stop calling me that, haha