Is the Tuesday(29th) ride happening???

lil' j
Just wondering. Didn't see a post yet. I checked the weather and it's a 50% chance of rain....

Re: Is the Tuesday(29th) ride happening???

ThaValleyFixedGear
who's coming out......roll call
=Sokha M.

Re: Is the Tuesday(29th) ride happening???

I will be there if there if its not raining.

Re: Is the Tuesday(29th) ride happening???

tinaballs
i have a feeling it will rain... so i'll be in the city! visiting a friend from Germany, hopefully see you guys next week when the rain goes away.. <3

Re: Is the Tuesday(29th) ride happening???

It doesnt look like its gonna be raining. 2 hours left and counting. I hope the rain holds out until late tonight.