Introductions

Re: Introductions

tinaballs
welcome lesleee! whatsup ma, lets ride and chill in the rain on saturday and talk about life haha

Re: Introductions

"yo i'm herb and i love to drop my pubic hairs on tiolet seats for the ladies"

Re: Introductions

Commander Mandozer
fuck! too many marc/mark's... i got confused.

Re: Introductions

There is only 1! with a K. hahah.

Re: Introductions

HELLA-2
dont forget herb also likes to bounce those basketballs....

Re: Introductions

herbMFreal
hahah ill bounce it....
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: Introductions

Dion rides
My name is Dion.

Alright, first the grown-up stuff:

I'm a professional - Fraternal Insurance Counselor and I specialize in estate planning. I run my own office out of my home and love my job. I wear a suit and tie everyday and my territory ranges from San Jose to Hayward. I used to be a creative director at a start-up toy company - don't ask me how I ended up as a financial guy, somehow, someway it happened. I was born and raised in Santa Cruz (westside!) and now live in hoity-toity Almaden. I work A LOT, but it's a good job and I'm pretty chill about the whole thing - the problem is it keeps me from going to the SJfixed gatherings most of the time. I'm a wierd hybrid of Santa Cruz hippy environmentalist, yet I beam with a conservative take on patriotism and country.

Now the fun stuff:

Under my suit and tie, I'm covered with tattoos. People think I'm a a cage fighter, and that's always fun. I have 1 custom chopper beach cruiser, 1 dirt jump bike, 1 downhill bike, 2 fixies, 1 adventure motorcycle (KLR650), 1 dirtbike, 1 SuperMoto Hooligan bike, and 1 XR100 dirtbike for my girlfriend. I can't fit a car in my garage.

Just like Benette, I've been riding bikes longer than many of you have been alive. I was a flatland rider for about a decade and got into street riding when it first got intoduced in the late 80's. I can still bust a wallride or a grind these days and can still bunnyhop up on top of a picnic table. However, kids these days are WAY more advance than I ever was. Any decent BMX'er these days would've been a pro when I was riding BMX.

I love all things on two wheels, and I ride it all.

Can't wait to hang with y'all!

Re: Introductions

The moreee zeeee merrierrrrrr YEEEEEEE!!! (herb)

Re: Introductions

eugeneME
Yo!

Eugene checking in! met a bunch of you guys the first day but can barley remember your names. I go to SJSU and taking up Graphic Design as my major, and maybe advertising as a minor. I ride a red Bomber Pro and have been riding fixed for a year and a half or so. I love everything about the fixed culture and it's great to meet new people to ride with. I lock up my ride by the art building so if anyone sees a red Bomber walked off by anyone, but me, kick his arse! Won't be able to make it out tomorrow 9.25 sicne I got a shit load of Hw and midterms to study for this week  But shoot me a Hello if you see some filippino guy with a SAG bag walking around

Bicycles + Beer!!

Re: Introductions

FazeOne
Hi, I'm Ryan and I ride a bike.

No but seriously... I roll around on a green kilo tt. So give me a holla if you see me rolling by, and if i dont hear you throw something at me.

Re: Introductions

andyh182
Yoyoyo!
What up Andrew! My name is also Andrew, and Andrew(atari) and I rode with you guys on tues night but had to head back early.  I live in downtown sj on First and San Salvador, and ride a generic pista w/ neon green tape.
 Holla if u see me cruisin around!  Nice meeting y'all too!

Re: Introductions

tinaballs
what is cracking ATARI, you cut out without saying bye haha its all good

yo look what i found haha <center>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting<br><br>
</center>

Re: Introductions

andyh182
yo what up tinaballs!  i look like an idiot but i dont kno who ur talking to but im the douche w/ the blue/gray sweater, atari had the SF hat.

Re: Introductions

atarinaper
haha yeah, sorry everyone. Next week i wont bail so early!

And I'll bring my camera...

Re: Introductions

barifett
hey everyone.   im jared.  i go to sjsu, i am finished this semester but i won't graduate until spring.  i will have a degree in RADIO TELEVSION AND FILM (RTVF) if you guys want to make a video of the SJFIXED peoples, let me know.  i live on the alameda right across from Santa Clara University.  i ride a grey panasonic fixie with a red knitted top tube protector.  good to be here.

Re: Introductions

hahaha talking bout you and ur buddy yeah i remember you, next time i see you i'll throw someting at you hahahaha and watch eguana sauce dripping down ur face

Re: Introductions

oh shit welcome! yeah you should hook us up with some video recordinG! us roaming the streets of stinky homeless piss, downtown sanjose

Re: Introductions

atarinaper
hey jared, Im in the photo journalism program at SJSU, give me a yell if you see me. I have the grey bianchi san jose that is usually locked up around DBH somewhere.

12