If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

Hey, glad you found SJFixed. If you are new please introduce yourself in the "SJFixed Names to Faces and bikes" thread. Once you've done that please feel free to ask any questions to anyone on here. Someone will definitely be able to answer your questions about anything.

Don't be shy to come out to the rides either. The rides are pretty chill and everyone is cool. You'll eventually get to know all of us really well.

To get around the forum easier please change your "view" to the classic view. The forum looks much better this way. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you and welcome to SJFixed.

Re: If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

Check out the SJFixed Blog.

http://sjfixed.blogspot.com/

Re: If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

desmo13
New here, way out in nowhere. not east bay, not the valley.. Oakley/Brentwood.  Any other riders out here?
Long time cyclist (roadie, mtb, downhill) but new to the FG thing.

Here is my bike, I converted it myself, it was my road racing bike from highschool/college (1987 Cannondale)

And here is me doing my other thing..

Re: If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

tomity
Hello!! This is Tomity from Tokyo Japan
I'm Japanese professional Keirin rider

This is favorite my Kalavinka bike

I had been to San Jose last year.
And, it went to PhilWood company.

I want to go to velodrome next time.

This is San Jose Fixed gear's Senja-Fuda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senjafuda

Senja-Fuda is old school Japanese style name sticker

I hope you like it!!

Ride Safe

My HP
http://homepage.mac.com/tomity/

About me and Keirin
http://tramnesia.com/tomity.html

Tomity

Hi from Tokyo Japan!!
Keirin ambassador
Tomity

Re: If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

benitosan
Welcome Tomity!  now SJfixed haz some real cred, i mean, other than my own priceless membership!  Great to have him here, now go find me a 56/57 Nagasawa or Kalavinka brotha, help me out!  haha j/k actually not really...

Re: If you are new...Welcome to SJFixed! Please read.

Tomity-san! Welcome to SJFixed. Thanks for the Senja-Fuda. I would be glad to show you around San Jose. Send me an email before you head out here. I can definitely take you to the Hellyer Velodrome. I can take you there but i highly doubt i will be able to ride with you. hahaha. Thanks man!

btw- Glad to hear you've made a speedy recovery from your crash.