I added this to my website - Will it make a difference?

I added this to my website - Will it make a difference?

Dion rides
The message is probably in vain, but if it saves one rider, I guess it's worth it:

"We here at UGLY! Pads are proponents of rider safety and awareness. We encourage all cyclists to use reflective or high visible clothing, reflectors or reflective tape, and front and rear lighting when riding at night. Please consider installing at least one hand brake mechanism on your bicycle and always, ALWAYS ride with an approved bicycle helmet. Ride safe, ride smart and live to ride another day. You deserve it. - Dion "Dion Rides" @ UGLY! Pads"