Hellyer

Maurice
ok now I am trying hard to get as many people down there as possable, and there's talk of keeping a wednesday night race all winter so ya'll bettter get some beginner sessions in soon

Re: Hellyer

benitosan
i'm done w/ my sessions, now i'm just trying to get experience, strategy, and confidence to race!

Re: Hellyer

Maurice
experience, stragety and confidence? dont lie, you are just looking for a disc so you dont have to worry about losing in the c's. you should go this thursday and race, it's not that hard (I almost puked but it was worth it)

Re: Hellyer

quynh
you know we don't race at track. track racing is for fast people.
i just front' son. i get fat and scrap all day on my scraper.

Re: Hellyer

Maurice
I'll be at pizza my heart at 6:00 to ride out to the race. I'll probably wait around for 15 minutes or so before heading out. anyone who wants to come is welcome. it's the last race of the season and I am going to try and push myself really hard for a first place finish without blowing my legs up.
there's beer afterwards because it's the last race, but I dont know exacactly how much beer so plan on bringing some of your own.
hope to see a few of you out there telling me I suck

Re: Hellyer

Dude, when is this? Im down as long as its not a thurs night. I cant on that one night.

Re: Hellyer

Maurice
my bad, I forgot to put what day it was on.
yes it is thursday night, sorry dude.

there is always next season to watch....or race