Hello fello forumers

acamar
my 1st time on the forum and loving it.. Hmm.. anyone know if there's a bike co op in San Jose? I kinda doubt there's one around here but I still gotta ask.  I want to learn to fix my bike just coz its cheap and it'll help me when I am on the road/trails.  Thanks everyone!

Re: Hello fello forumers

thyna-mao

Re: Hello fello forumers

sorry but you can check out reeds or bike express downtown? or have someone help you out. but anyway, nice to meet you!!! come out today, 6pm downtown sanjose state water fountain near the convention center?  --tina

Re: Hello fello forumers

acamar
Convention center? You mean Event Center right? Fountain and box office? Thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately I can't make it today, gotta go to REI and pick some stuff up.  It's been there for almost 3 weeks and I think they only hold it for 4 weeks or so. I'll definitely try and catch up for the next ride.  Keep the spirit going! Be safe!

Re: Hello fello forumers

benitosan
i thought that it was the fountain on SJSU,
so where is the meeting point, SJSU or chavez water fountains???
i'm confused now...

Re: Hello fello forumers

acamar
Fountains at 7th and San carlos in front of the SJSU Event Center. Have fun!