Headset question...

Re: Headset question...

ihurduliekme
i dont have your number sonnahhh
no i dont have all the tools hahaha shit. i was planning on going to reeds, i forgot the guys name but we used to ride with him he said hed hook me up
and yes id come to the rides, tuesdays i have class on mondays
the only reason i dont come right now cause i dont want to ride on my shit conversion 42x17 anymore otherwise id be there all the time like i used to...

Re: Headset question...

Jeff ES EF
4153352800. Come down and fucking borrow my 48t chainring or my 15t cog. WTF. FAIL. shit. Call me.

Re: Headset question...

ihurduliekme
wont fit, my current crankset is 110bcd
yours is 130bcd

dont worry thanks to you, my bike will be ready for next weeks ride!
wahaaaaat finally

Re: Headset question...

Jeff ES EF
I gots two sets of diff. bcd holes on this chainring. Come're an git it!

Re: Headset question...

climbarock
I live 1/2 block from SJSU and have pretty much every small tool you'd need. if you wanna throw on the BB and crank, let me know.

by the way, anyone know if I need a special tool to install the cog lock ring?

Re: Headset question...

Jeff ES EF
You need a cog wrench thing. But just Rotafix it. wrap your chain around the cog and put a towel between your frame and your chain and turn!

Re: Headset question...

climbarock
you mean a chain whip? I have that.

isn't there a ring you put on after you install the cog? I'm confused. Gonna go read more on Sheldonbrown.
12