Gearing.

FazeOne
I'm upgrading my drive soon just wondering what everyones running.
Right now I'm running 48/16. 1 Skid patch FTL

Re: Gearing.

tinaballs
damn it pretty high... THUNDER THIGHS!!!

Re: Gearing.

jeffree
46x17

Re: Gearing.

buccinotony
yeah either go up or down a tooth..

but make sure you get a high quality cog..i had a cheap ass one and they actually flex a little and sometimes skip a tooth when you put a lot of stress on 'em.

Re: Gearing.

46/17 is good for everything and top end. 45/17 is pretty fun. Lately though i've been using 47/17. I would recommend 46/17.

Re: Gearing.

lil' j
46/18 is my gear... maybe 46/17 for you southbay ridaz with no hills in site..  but its all personal preference..

Re: Gearing.

Jan I Am
46x16.

Hopefully new build, will be 48x18.

Re: Gearing.

ThaValleyFixedGear
i'm running 49/18....I like it
=Sokha M.

Re: Gearing.

GuerrillaGhost
I got 48/14 and it's cool for D'town San Heezy. However, I actually bent my aluminum bar from trying to accelerate hecka hard off the line... cheap ass bars!

Re: Gearing.

benitosan
51x16t track (the few times i tried Helleyer, this gearing is good!)
50x17t street (even w/ SF hills, suckas!)
49x18t tricks (though i can't do any, one can prepare and dream!)

i just can't think of a proper gear ratio to catch TonyBuccino at 32mph though