GOLD SPRINTS, downtown oakland Tonight.. sorry for the late post

GOLD SPRINTS, downtown oakland Tonight.. sorry for the late post

lil' j
If you dont know what gold sprints are check out the post on SFFIXED.com for more details. for those who do know, it will be held at a local bar in downtown oakland(JACK LONDON SQUARE)...

should be a fun night with eastbay and sf heads attending.. give me a call for details or directions if needed..

it starts at 8pm..

JASON (510)432 9899

CHEERS!!!

Re: GOLD SPRINTS, downtown oakland Tonight.. sorry for the late post

Whose down to go? Give me a call. Im trying to get this research paper done for tomorrow though, but we'll see.

-Mark
408-386-0433

Re: GOLD SPRINTS, downtown oakland Tonight.. sorry for the late post

lil' j
thanks for the love mark.. the sprints didnt got down.. just winding the night down with tall cans and blunts..lol.. lets ride soon guys!!! sf or eastbay this weekend???