GMap pedometer.

Our last Tuesday night ride was about 14 miles. Check it out. Not too bad. Eventually we'll start going further and further as groups if everyone is down to do so. You can even turn on the calorie counter to see how much you've burned.

 http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1354893

Re: GMap pedometer.

thyna-mao
LOL I just got back home from doing a "University Chicken Run" from my place.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1354930

Re: GMap pedometer.

CHOCOBO BIKING
I sometimes get bored real late at nite and can't sleep, so I go bike riding--->I rode about 2 hours in the downtown area and also did about 6 laps around cesar chavez plaza, ima start posting dates that i'll plan to do laps in cesar chavez, so keep your eyes open folks for a after midnight ride.

Peace and Love, Chris, Amanda+Jonah and Chocobo