Fuji Track Pro for $899 at Performance

Commander Mandozer
Dunno what you guys think of the Track Pro, but if you are looking for a true track geometry bike for cheap Performance Bike in Mt. View has the 2007 Fuji Track Pro for only $899 (originally $1200 i think)

It has FSA carbon cranks and i think a nice Deda dropdown handlebar, but the wheels and hubs look cheap. They seemed to have a lot of sizes in stock.

I used to have a Track Pro but it was an older model and i didnlt like the dropouts, i managed to sell the frame for a profit =)

Re: Fuji Track Pro for $899 at Performance

benitosan
thats a good deal folks... frameset will cost you 400-500, the crankset alone goes for 250-300, and while the other parts aren't spectacular, 900 for a complete will buy you a solid racing trackbike, just sell me the crankset!