First Tuesday Night Ride <333

Robby
 HEy peoplessss. Ive been riding a little over a year but I didnt think i would ever ride with the tuesday night ride cats... But tonight I acually went on the ride and couldn't be more happy with it. It was hella fun! and that In an Out hamburger was great too. haha.  Thanks everyone for making the ride great.  AND THANKS ANDREW FOR THE LIGHT ! ! ! :))))))

add my FLICKR!!!! More bike ride pics to come! YEEEEEEEE

DSC_0806

Re: First Tuesday Night Ride <333

Gnar
hey im about to be round the south bay area and im down for some filming/spot hopping

Re: First Tuesday Night Ride <333

J Rawk
Agreed.  I've been riding since January and this was my first tuesday ride.  It was way cool.  Good people and a killer ride!

Re: First Tuesday Night Ride <333

Good to see you guys finally made it out. Thanks guys! It was a good ride.

Re: First Tuesday Night Ride <333

Robby
yea im down for whoever wants to FILM!!! hit me up...

 myspace.com/bob1one

 myspace.com/bob1one

 myspace.com/bob1one

 myspace.com/bob1one

 myspace.com/bob1one

Re: First Tuesday Night Ride <333

Kevin S
agreed on the ride, Id love to film but my 3 tricks wouldnt fill much footage