FS: 53cm Kiyo Miyazawa NJSNJSNJS fork/frame + Deep V wheelset.

FS: 53cm Kiyo Miyazawa NJSNJSNJS fork/frame + Deep V wheelset.

SATANOMENDEATH
This post was updated on .
I want to sell my Kiyo Miyazawa fork / frame w/ hatta swan headset and hatta bb. Just wanted an interest check from you guys.

It's a 53cm center to top. 110mmx8mm rear spacing. 27.2 seat tube.

I got it for roughly 950$ and didn't wanna lose to much money on it. It's only been riden for 2 months and there is a real minor dent on the downtube from a rock. Typical paint chips but nothing too bad from locking up. It's still in really good condition. Trying to let it go for at least 700$

Also selling the wheelset. 110mm phils w/ silver deep v's. 400$ for the set?

http://negativo.org/gallery/Kenny's%20'n%20Jeremy's%20Fixed%20Gear/slides/IMG_9877.html

If you guys have any questions or wanna see it in person shoot me a message at jeremy@fatlace.com or just reply here.

I'm trying to find a camera I can use to take better pics because my camera broke. Let me know if you want detailed pics.

Godspeed,

Jeremy

Re: FS: 53cm Kiyo Miyazawa NJSNJSNJS fork/frame + Deep V wheelset.

HELLA-2
wat da heyooo duuu??? ey sell me your double straps fuuuuuu

Re: FS: 53cm Kiyo Miyazawa NJSNJSNJS fork/frame + Deep V wheelset.

SATANOMENDEATH
Price dropped to 700$. Can't imagine going lower than that, this thing is in super good condition.

Re: FS: 53cm Kiyo Miyazawa NJSNJSNJS fork/frame + Deep V wheelset.

HELLA-2
$20 bucks and a blowjob...and ill buy u some tacos at that one place. naw jk, $700 pretty good deal, bikes in good ass condishhhhh

Re: FS: 53cm Kiyo Miyazawa NJSNJSNJS fork/frame + Deep V wheelset.

trollmastrerik
bump for a person who can ride his bike.