Campbell riders?

dieslow
Is there any campbell riders on here? I think I ran into a couple of you guys last night...

Re: Campbell riders?

wes m.
I'm in campbell. Didn't see anyone last night though.
ride for fun

Re: Campbell riders?

dieslow
you have a yellow bike right? If so i think i saw it at west valley.

Re: Campbell riders?

wes m.
yeah, that bike is pretty much retired now. Spicer gave it to me but its just too funky for daily use. I'm on an all black bike with fish stickers on it now. Did you ride to west valley? I've only seen like 3 other fixed gears there.
ride for fun

Re: Campbell riders?

dieslow
No I didn't. Your bike and the blue fuji and that red canondale is the only fixed geat bike I saw at west valley. Spicer hooked it for you..