Calling ALL SJ heads.. BIKE POLO/STUNT NIGHT eastbay...

Calling ALL SJ heads.. BIKE POLO/STUNT NIGHT eastbay...

lil' j
Ok so all you young skallywags got a taste of polo on Tuesday night. well come enjoy it some more and drink some beer with use Oakland/Berkeley/Sf heads.. Don't forget the massive amounts of not needed skids and wheelies.. hey maybe a foot down???

Theres is a pre-polo ride starting at MacAurthur bart at 7:30. its a pretty fun/mellow ride. then we head to Rockridge bart at around 8:30-9...

should be a good turn out tonight. the weather is F__king great today in Oakland!!!

give me a call if you need directions or anything.. (510)432-9899 JASON

it would be nice to get some SJ support!! hell maybe we could beat the well seasoned Oakland cats at a game or two??

Re: Calling ALL SJ heads.. BIKE POLO/STUNT NIGHT eastbay...

lil' j
its thursday.. alot of the Broakland riders should be out tonight. come out for some great riding/drinking/polo...whatever..