Calaveras Ride 8/9

MRK

Calaveras Ride 8/9

MRK
Anyone down just say so. Goin early cuz some people wanna return by 11am. so that'd be a 8-9am start time.

Post your locations so we can know where you're comming from.

here's a route mapped from SJSU

Re: Calaveras Ride 8/9

Amoeba
I hope you guys are riding on gears, otherwise riding up sierra fixed isn't going to be fun.
Another heads up is becareful for cars too, people tend to speed thru the turns.
MRK

Re: Calaveras Ride 8/9

MRK
still doing this. if you're interested post up.

I'll be at the fountain for a bit at like 9am saturday, but i'm gonna try to head out no later than 9:30a