"Bootleg Sessions" DVD available for pre-order

"Bootleg Sessions" DVD available for pre-order

Burd
Bootleg Sessions is a collaborative project between several heavy fg hitters from around the United States, including Tom LaMarche (Cadence, Brooklyn Machine Works, Profile Racing) and Keo (Cadence, Profile Racing) doing things in full DVD quality that honestly blow away anything you've seen in their online clips. Lots of fresh faces doing crazy new stuff as well.

Check out the "official" Bootleg Sessions trailer here.

We're making this as cheap as we can without completely losing our shirts... $15 bucks plus $5 more for shipping in the continental U.S. This is going to be a limited run project and half of the first run have already been purchased, so if you think you want a copy it's probably a good idea to pre-order now.

(Sorry for the somewhat spammy post!)

Re: "Bootleg Sessions" DVD available for pre-order

Good to see you on here, Burd! Cant wait to see the crazy shit you guys put together.

-Mark