Boo on alloy!

Jeff ES EF
...Fuck.

Re: Boo on alloy!

tinaballs
are you still riding tonight?

Re: Boo on alloy!

Jeff ES EF
FASHO!!

Re: Boo on alloy!

tinaballs
see you out there

Re: Boo on alloy!

JellyMeetsJam
yeah alloy isn't meant for mad skidzz

Re: Boo on alloy!

Didnt we just talk about that last week Jeff! HAHHA>

Re: Boo on alloy!

Jeff ES EF
Unfortunately we did! Shit! hahahah But I got some steel ones. Don't worry!

Re: Boo on alloy!

benitosan
This post was updated on .
simple physics/chemistry? steel bends yet remains stable over stress.  aluminum/alloy softens until it snaps.  tensility

Re: Boo on alloy!

HELLA-2
I've had my steel mks toe clips break on me as well, at the worst timing! I guess it just happeneds after a while. its happened to someone i know too.

Re: Boo on alloy!

cacks
If that's a medium, I'll give you my other alloy clip and then give that set to Waymond.  Let's see how long it last with him.
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: Boo on alloy!

Jeff ES EF
hahaha! Let's do it. Make him suffer a bit of the alloyness. But
they're nice clips for the time being hahahah. Light as fawk.