Bike Porn!!!!

Post your favorite pics. You can post your bikes or bikes that just make you say UHHHHH!!!! We just need some entertainment. Lets get some shit on here guys.

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

bhj1

some live to work, i work to live

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

m1ke
That's the sicket Makino ever!!  Just needs some drops

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

wes m.
Here are some of my bikes. Not the sexiest but they aren't everyday either.

I love touring bikes too but I won't bore you guys with that.

ride for fun

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

climbarock
I wanna play. My other bike's not pretty enough for porn though. too bad i don't have a white door.

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

dieslow

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

benitosan
^ that last one is a custom-painted 90's Cannondale track folks!

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

BMC TRC01

Bianchi 928 Carbon

Umezawa

Umezawa

NYC Spring Break '08

Cannondale Track '92

Fuji Track Pro

Gan Well Pro Evasion

Colnago Tecnos

Denti Pursuit

Samson Illusion

Samson Illusion

Gan Well Pro

Cannondale Track

Bridgestone

Nagasawa, Flite 100, Bridgestone

Bridgestone

KHS Flite 100

Bennett's Aero Track

Marc's Concept

Quynh's Q-Star

Hellyer

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

benitosan
i made it to Bike Porn!  yay!  thanks Mark!

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

Yea no prob Bennett! Your bikes are sick!

Tuesday Night Ride

Tuesday Night Ride

Tuesday Night Ride

Thursday.

Thursday.

Thursday.

Thursday.

Thursday.

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

dieslow

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

benitosan
^smallest Cannondale evar!

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

Roadie love.

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

Thermite
This is a pic of a Polish independent frame designer/builder that competed against state owned frame maker called Romet during the communist days...

Check out the Polish Fixed Gallery at:
http://fixy.prv.pl/

Following bikes make me say UHHHHH!!!!! (whatever emotion it may indicate...)

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

crisone

Re: Bike Porn!!!!

Re: Bike Porn!!!!