Back in SJ

BallinOnABudget
Hello fellow riders. I am going back to SJ next week for Thanksgiving break. I live in Orange County now and go on a couple rides every week. I was wondering if anyone would be down to ride around next week since i get the whole week off and have no one to ride with. I always wanted to bomb down highway 9....

Re: Back in SJ

benitosan
there is usually a Tuesday night ride starting at 630pm, meet at the fountain on the SJSU campus,
i dunno if there are any other scheduled rides next week, but that one usually has a good turnout!

Re: Back in SJ

tinaballs
CRAZY ASS HIGHWAY 9? WOW

Re: Back in SJ

BallinOnABudget
How long is the ride usually? Anything going on afterwards?

Re: Back in SJ

benitosan
just come out and ride, its fun and sometimes fast, and we usually drink brrrs afterwards, if you want peeps to ride with in SJ, this is your chance, dont be like the Defectonator!