Anyone need a fork powdercoated?

Commander Mandozer
Hello all
I'm want to have a frame powdercoated by SRS Coatings in Santa Clara. Their minimum charge is $125, which includes frame & fork (unless someone knows of a cheaper/better place.) Turn around time is less than a week. I've seen their work, it looks great.
Cuz i only need my frame done, anyone want their fork done also? I dunno how we'll split the cost, pay me like $30 only.

I guess if you need your frame done instead, we can do that too. The total price will just be a little higher.

Re: Anyone need a fork powdercoated?

benitosan
i have a raw aluminum fork that i want powdercoated the same color (chevy blue) as my cannondale frame, what color are you doing your frame?  will they powdercoat the fork a different color?  also what are the color choices, only solid basic colors or will they do silvery blue (cuz that's what chevy blue looks like).  let me know, i'm interested, thanks, Bennett

Re: Anyone need a fork powdercoated?

Commander Mandozer
Sup bennett
I've seen your Cannondale and I know what that blue looks like.
yeah we can do individual colors but i'm not sure if they can match the blue exactly
Are you going to the meet tonight?

Re: Anyone need a fork powdercoated?

benitosan
i was there tonight, were you?  i dunno faces to profile names yet!
anyways, i am still interested in getting my fork powdercoated to match
my cannondale frame, let me know, either here or in person next time!  Bennett

Re: Anyone need a fork powdercoated?

Commander Mandozer
I couldnt make it to the meet woops,
But you've seen me, i was selling the Miche cranks.
Cool, i definitely want to have this done.
How do i contact you..
Marc