Anyone have a an extra set of pedals....

Anyone have a an extra set of pedals....

barifett
...mine are shot, does anyone have a set they are willing to sell me? thanks

--jared

Re: Anyone have a an extra set of pedals....

Monsignor Blair
What kind?
  I have platforms you can have.
http://www.myspace.com/sjroadrashandteasociety
"Americans are broad-minded people. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there is something wrong with him." ~Art Buchwald

Re: Anyone have a an extra set of pedals....

herbMFreal
I have MKS pedals in silver if you want it.

Herb
Herb.Real@gmail.com
Herb.Real@gmail.com