Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

AmongShadows
Come on fixed isn't the only ride=ing out there....Hit me up if anyone rides DH, Trail or Mountain freeride.

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

Maurice
hey dude, deco on here says he rides mountain. how do you feel about going out sunday and doing some hills?
we can call it sunday puke fest!
Hey Bennett, you got a mountain bike? I know you can climb for days

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

benitosan
i do not have a mountain bike, maybe i can borrow one, or buy one instead of another damn trackbike!  haha, yeah i acquired most of my climbing skills mtb'ing for 10years, but i haven't touched a mtb for days,
i'm busy this weekend, but if i can borrow/buy a bike, then its on like DonkeyKong!  keep me posted.

-Bennett

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

Maurice
Ok I'll keep you posted. seriously just go get an old specialized hard tail and come out, I know you've spent more on a front wheel than it would cost you for a whole mountain bike.

P.S. I hella want your road bike

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

benitosan
yeah, my Bianchi 928 Campy Veloce is too small for me, its a 55cm!
if you can find me a comparable yet cheaper Tarmac with Ultegra/Dura Ace in a 57cm and buy it,
i'll straight trade you!  the Tarmacs go for $1500-$2000, the 928's go for $2500-$3000, now get hunting!

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

jimsantos
I've ridden UCSC a couple times. Fremont Older all the time. I used to have a SS 29er but now I'm on a Transition PrestonFR. pretty sick ride, except my brother has been "borrowing it" by taking it to college with him at cal poly... anyways I'll have it back this summer and I'm defintiely down to shred it. we're going to whistler at some point and maybe a northstar trip or 2 is in the works.

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

benitosan
i *used* to hella ride the Fremont Older preserve, the one right behind Steven's Creek in Cupertino?  that
place ruled, as i was living nearby and going to DeAnza for a bit, i really miss Mountain Biking sometimes... now!

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

thyna-mao
I'm down for a MTB ride, My dusty ass Giant needs to hit the trails again...I just need to take off the Child Carrier first and put the knobby tires back on it.

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

jimsantos
yeah fremont older is pretty chill and it's about 5 minutes from me in cupertino. mostly packed dirt trails, nothing crazy steep. if anybody's ever in the area, let me know

Re: Any downhill, trail, MTN riders here??

AmongShadows
Let plan a ride at Freemont older!!! Sunday the 11th? Let get a list of names going.... Come on More-Rice i know you wanna go.