APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

tinaballs
YO let's all ride with cranks and pull some pranks.

location: meet at the event center (water fountain) on campus of sjsu
Time: 6:45-7:00 (people who are early, just wait around for us)
4089048185 call if you have questions

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

JellyMeetsJam
Sounds good

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

Marc M
Edit: NVM! Sharks game...

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

tinaballs
so... no ones trying to ride?

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

Jeff ES EF
Yezzur! Finally got my white deep v's! SWEEEET!

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

waylee
im down lets go!

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

herbMFreal
by secretly not showing up would be a prank to the OP haha that would be april fools hahaha
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

tinaballs

DAMN I WANNA PICTURE LIKE THIS ON MY BIKE

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

HELLA-2
so wtf, is anyone comin out tonight?  ill be there...i think...if anyone is going.

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

thyna-mao
Doesn't seem like there's going to be any heads out tonight...oh well it's too freaking windy anyways. Next week maybe.

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

HELLA-2
yeah i got that feeling too. well if thats the case i dont want to waste  the long drive to come out. maby next week.

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

cwiss
Well I'll be downtown gallivanting if I don't end up at hellyer.

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

JellyMeetsJam
Fun ride tonight, almost got hit by a fucking biker on the way home. I swear they're worse than anything.

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

HELLA-2
how many people came out tonight? just curious on what i missed out on

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

I stopped by for a second and saw a pretty good group out there today. How was the ride to Falafel drive in?

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

cwiss
Decent ride. Rode through downtown campbell then back to downtown...

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

Jeff ES EF
Tina, you ain't tryin' to ride!

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

tinaballs
hahah APRIL FOOLS NIGGA!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP. HAHAH LETS BLAZE IT UP AGAIN JEFF THAT WAS FUN

Re: APRIL FOOLS day BIKERIDE 4/1/08

Jeff ES EF
Damn beezy! You never show up though! That was like a miracle when you showed up two weeks ago. We need to blaze! 4/20????? hahahahah