9/1 Mnt. Hamilton road ride

climbarock
This post was updated on .
might be a bit early but I'm doing a Mnt. Hamilton road ride on 9/1 with people on Bikeforums.net.

Everyone is welcome so if you guys wanna stretch those climbing legs, it'd be a fun and friendly ride.

edit:

here's the link to the ride posted on BF. head count is 35 so far.

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=448097
MRK

Re: 9/1 Mnt. Hamilton road ride

MRK
that's quite a climb. any idea what sort of pace those guys run?

i might be in shape by then.

Re: 9/1 Mnt. Hamilton road ride

thyna-mao
This post was updated on .
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do the Ham ride but not the Tam ride...I'll be home that weekend. IN

EditI'll be at Tahoe that weekend.

Re: 9/1 Mnt. Hamilton road ride

climbarock
don't worry about pace. I'm very sure the whole group will split as soon as we start.

There will be plenty of fast and slower climbers.

Re: 9/1 Mnt. Hamilton road ride

Maurice
aww bummer, I have a race in the city that day. If anybody wants to do it on another day let me know

Re: 9/1 Mnt. Hamilton road ride

climbarock
see OP edit