8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

Same Time, Same Place. Different route. Route is still undecided but i was thinking we could do the Coyote Creek trail that passes through the Hellyer Velodrome. Any objections?

7pm
Fountain at SJSU event center
8/19/08

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride

tinaballs
sounds good, what yall think

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

bhj1
just hopped on the light rail. should be there about 7:15.

william
some live to work, i work to live

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

Kevin S
That was a killer ride, plannin to keep riding tuesday nights!

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

Robby
loved the ride !!! and the Hamburger <<3333 hahaa

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

mark_xvx
hey everyone, great ride.  unfortunately that was my last one since the semester starts and my regular semester work schedule kicks in. 4-930.  anyway, if you see me on campus and shit, wave or call me out.    i'll respond to mark or sharko.  haha!  or leave me a spoke card msg.  oh and poker nights soon at the sharko tank (my apt).  $5 buy in.  also more vegan potlucks at the sharko tank.  sorry i didn't inform you guys about the last one...

- Mark

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

haha too bad i didnt come out! o well, next week forsure i might be riding around tonight too! and tomorrow after river rafting in sactown

Re: 8/19 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm- Fountain

unvanished
too much fun. good amount of heads. and a hella fun ride!  wont be ridin out next week unfortunately, but maybe the week after.