8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

Hey guys come on out for SJ Bike Party. I want last month and the turnout was 130+ people. Its a Slow pace but its a good time. Ill see you guys there.

300 Orchard City Dr. Campbell
Campbell water tower- near downtown Campbell
8:30pm

Re: 8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

andyh182
ye ye.  anybody leaving from downtown sj?

Re: 8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

tinaballs
hey where are the pictures at?

Re: 8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

J Rawk
They haven't posted any pictures on their myspace or their flikr yet.

http://www.myspace.com/sjbikeparty

I would just keep checking there

Re: 8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

Kevin S
there are 3 cell phone pics up

Re: 8/15- Bike Party Tonight 8:30pm Water Tower in Campbell

Thermite
Had sick pics and vids from the ride...  Unfortunatly somewhere between getting a lecture from SJPD on entering the terminal and joining everyone at 1st. and Gish I lost my cam...  Fool!