8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

Same time, same place. Tuesday Night Ride. Meet at the fountain at the SJSU event center at 7pm. I'll see you guys there.
MRK

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

MRK
you know it. i'm there.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

mark_xvx
man... 2nd to last ride of the summer for me.  semester starts the 25th =/

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

climbarock
i'll swing by. don't think i'll ride.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

tinaballs
there better be more peoples riding today!

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

Im sure a decent size group will show up today.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

cacks
Have a meeting at 6:00 pm, why do work people do that?  Meet you guys somewhere or else I'm just gonna hang out and drink dowtown.  I have the SJF spokecards made, take this out of my hands.
Thank you for not smoking without me.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

Wilson, just call me up man. I'll let you know where were at.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

unvanished
going, finally. make up for lost time.

_jp

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

bhj1
mark,
i should be able to make it too.

william
some live to work, i work to live

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

cwiss
I'll be out there. I don't think I'll be riding out though. My allergy meds are making me super drowsy...

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

Invest in some of those nose inhalers... goes straight to the source of allergies...and no drowsiness!

edit- Alex did you post this? Someone's got my password. This wasn't me who posted this. hmm...

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

Thermite
JP! Got your wheels fixed?

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

the_kal
Still at work. Hope to leave soon so I can make it.
When I'm riding my bicycle I feel like a Buddhist who is happy just to enjoy his mundane existence. ~ Robin Williams

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

climbarock
anyone have an extra used road tire laying around? for a couple bucks?

I got a huge hole in the side wall from the crash. would rather not spend money on a tire that's gonna be replace next week. I'm moving my Conti 4000S to the fixed next week.  Good excuse to get those Utremos for the road bike.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

climbarock
Hey Mark,

Thanks for the spokecard. looks good. I didn't know it was SJF until I saw it.

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

mark_xvx
fun stuff!  I'm gonna be super bummed at work on tuesdays when i'm not riding with you guys/girls once the semester starts =/

Re: 8.12 Tuesday Night Ride- 7pm

unvanished
good chill ride last night. nice meeting everyone. ill try to make it out during the school, but itll be tough.

_jp