2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

herbMFreal
Lets ride. Weather is good. Lets ride! 6:30pm Fountain at sjsu event center. See you all there.

-Mark
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

tinaballs
hell yes, time to get runny noses and frozen fingers. hahah see you guys out

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

ThaValleyFixedGear
hopefully I can make it out......dame!!! is Herb hiding under a rock? haha
=Sokha M.

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

Whoops, that was me posting, i just forgot to log out on herbs comp. see you all tuesday. And if anyone is around downtown, ill be riding around this whole week since the weather looks pretty decent, give me a call.

Mark
408+386+0433

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

lil' j
This post was updated on .
wassup mark..come out the east or sf... the weather has been goooood... sunny today!!

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

tinaballs
it's marc with  K.... mark cosio... how can we forget that famous name!

hahahah i'm clowning on you

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

herbMFreal
I have class til 8:30 BOOOO
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

jeffree
won't be able to make this one, gotta spend the day cleaning all my shit up. ahhhhhhhh

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

Ireligious
im dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzown

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

thyna-mao
I'm shooting for a maybe...

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

Just do it. Come on. Tomorrow will be a good ride. Please try to show up on time. Definitely really want to leave by 6:45, lets see if we can make this happen. hahaha. Cheers to the sun!! I missed that shit.

Thanks,

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

cwiss
Good ride and it's fat tuesday! woot!

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

quynh
fuck SJFixed tuesday night rides...
it's all about SJFixed monday night rides.

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

I guess starting next week were gonna change the Tues night rides to Monday night rides. If anything we can actually keep both. Monday for those who cant make tuesday and tuesday for those who cant make monday. Im in for both. Rides early on in the week make the week go by faster! :)

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

tinaballs
aw this makes me sad. i can't make it on mondays but tuesdays forsure... lets keep it both days then. oh yeah happy mardi gras!

show some tits tonight!

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

eugeneME
Game! See you guys out there. Im off work at 7 so ill just give someone a call if you guys leave.

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

Jeff ES EF
Tonight was dope. Bike polo was fun hahaha. We gotta do that again!

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

damn what a good turn out tonight.. about 16 people riding with us up that damn hill in evergreen that was nice mark!!! it was challenging for me but i made it! funtimes

bike polo looked so fun!

can't wait to ride again!

and towards the end i got pretty twisted damnnit! hahahaha mardi grass

Re: 2/5 Tuesday Night Ride- 6:30pm!

Yea it was a very good ride. Chris! Thanks for bringin down the sticks man! Bike polo was fuckin awesome. Were definitely gonna start doin this. It was my first time playing and pretty damn fun.