2/22/08 Apple City Alley Cat

mark_xvx
come race and pay tribute to the dubs old bike culture.

meet at the plaza (E Beach/Union) at 3:30pm/ race at 4:30pm
$1 to race
this is a wrist rocket event. show your support and get involved. hit me up if you wanna help out. i'll post a flyer with more details soon.

it should be alot better than the first one. there will be a special spoke card for the winner and also prizes for the 1st and last person.

stay tuned

wxr

Contact Luis: http://www.myspace.com/xlilveganluisx

Idk what the prizes will be, probably not much.  But we will most likely have a vegan picnic and some other fucking around business.  There's not a lot of riders in Watsonville.  So let's fuck shit up.

ALSO
this is right after!  support your local music scene!