12/23 Sunday morning ride to SJ-->LG-->Valley Fair

12/23 Sunday morning ride to SJ-->LG-->Valley Fair

cwiss
Anyone down to ride around 10:30ish? I'm about to ride out there and do brunch. Then up to VF to buy gift cards for all those I forgot(everyone). And finally go back into downtown and get some hot green milk tea.

holla!

Re: 12/23 Sunday morning ride to SJ-->LG-->Valley Fair

FazeOne
dude those Valley Fair cards are a rip off. they charge up to 3 bucks per swipe.

Edit: never mind i read your post wrong.