10 LAPS AROUND CESAR CHAVEZ TONIGHT!!!

CHOCOBO BIKING
Hey Everyone, if anyone is on tonight and reads this, give me a call before 1:30am and I can meet you somewhere, if not try and catch me doing laps around Cesar Chavez. If you don't want to call, meet me at the fountains(SJSU) at 1:30 am<--- thats tonight, late nite.

408-275-1302-Home number, please only call before 1:30 am because the phone will just ring and may wake up me Mom and Bro.

Peace and Love Chris, Amanda+Jonah and Chocobo

Re: 10 LAPS AROUND CESAR CHAVEZ TONIGHT!!!

CHOCOBO BIKING
My time was 12:49:09-Chocobo (Raleigh Rush Hour 06)