10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

ThaValleyFixedGear
Who's down to dress up and ride.......wwwoooooohhhooooooo????????
=Sokha M.

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

FazeOne
Yo if the weather is good ill come out dressed up

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

Weather should be good for this. Im hoping my knee will be rideable. Tuesday, hopefully.

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

benitosan
i'll come out and ride dressed as Herb aka El Capitan, if someone can let me borrow their hairdryer and sassy-attitude, i can pull this off!

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

tinaballs
hahaha dO iT! das go! yeah, hope you all make it out this tuesday <3

See you all out! BOO!

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

FazeOne
it would be tight if everyone rolled up with a costume.

I haven't met any of you yet, but if you see a crackhead roll up on a green bike, my names ryan
(nevermind: ill save the pic for later)

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

ThaValleyFixedGear
weather should be good tomorrow so lets ride............das ggoooooooo!!!!
=Sokha M.

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

jeffree
maaaaayne. i got a midterm to study for, gonna have to sit this one out.

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

benitosan
what is up for tonight?
weather seems iffy right now.
Mark, how is your knee, you gonna make it?

 just wondering at 830am, its Bennett

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

herbMFreal
seems sketchy, @ 11:45 its still dark and cloudy. Im gonna call it off for me since i have "papers" due anyway, really.
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

jimsantos
Weather actually seems pretty decent, 10% chance of rain.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/home/hourbyhour/USCA0993?from=36hr_fcstHourLink_home

Gonna skip this week though, but if you guys wanna ride to Outback Steakhouse in Cupertino, I'll be behind the bar haha.

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

eugeneME
word. I got a midterm to stdy for as well and HW that I've been putting off to finish..

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

Im down to come out but my knee is still not 100%. Sucks. Weather is going to be good. Thats no problem.  Looks like people are droppin out for today though, huh? Im down to hang out and ride a little but i will not be pushing myself at all today. Let me know if you guys are coming out. Thanks everyone.

Re: 10/30 Tuesday Night Halloween Eve's Ride

HELLA-2
yeah im not gonna make it tonight, but have a good time.