10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

Same time same place. Weather looks good. Meet at the fountain across from Spartan complex @6:30. Have a very good drunk-ed weekend everyone!

-Mark

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

tinaballs
aw man, i have work til 930, are you guys still going to be around or out? i want to meet up or something!!!!! =(

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

ThaValleyFixedGear
LET'S GOOOOOO.  It should be a perfect day tomorrow (like today) so I hope everyone shows up for the ride. Come on everyone needs to come out tomorrow,let's try to get about 40 heads or something.......
=Sokha M.

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

HELLA-2
i almost forgot about this Tuesday! i think i will be there, and ill try not to be late.

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

Alright everyone. Lets all try to get there on time. Lets get a good ride in before the weather turns to shit. Ill see you all there tomorrow.

-Mark

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

jeffree
damn i gotta work and then i got a paper to finish up. maybe i'll meet up afterwards.

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

Get it done earlier. Come out to ride if you can bro.

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

SELFdizolve
Being the newbie that I am, I feel like I can ask this one question....Can someone explain the ride to me. Where do you guys ride to, etc.? Thanks.

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

tinaballs
hahah well most of the time we ride around to campbell, los gatoes, santana row, around downtown, stevens creek, el camino, every downtown, santa clara, more, etc...

basically, meet up at six thirty at the event center, start heading out wherever the hell we feel like going. <mark is the leader> and end up whereever we end up... after the ride we usually go get some beer and stuff at university chicken... and ride some more... before midnight

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

Hey everyone, please try not to be too late tonight.  I'd would like for us to get in as good of a ride as possible while this weather is cooperating with us. Ill see you all there tonight!

Lets try to do a 20+ mile ride. We should all start learning how to draft eachother while riding too. It looks sick and plus its more efficient. Can you imagine 25+ riders drafting eachother in a pack. Very nice.

Drafting is when you try to stay as close as possible to the persons rear wheel in front of you. Stay comfortably close, until you get more used to it.

We just need to alternate the people that take on the headwind. Drafting will also keep the pack together much better. oh and chicks dig skills. hahaha

-Mark

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

draftificationalization...

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

herbMFreal
haha what?

ill meet up with you guys!

Herb
Herb.Real@gmail.com

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

HELLA-2

 lol

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

WORD! Draftificationilizationisms...

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

Thanks for making it out everyone! Pretty chill ride, too short, but a good smash at the end.

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

benitosan
el Capitan est el Defector!  sell out!    your hair looked terrible tonight too!

Re: 10/23 Tuesday 6:30 @ the fountain!

herbMFreal
haha El Capi wont be el defector! i really thank you guys for riding down that route though even if it was short. i need to finish all school work and i will ride tomorrow for sure
Herb.Real@gmail.com